Freight reduction of $30 for the first order and sample order.
5% discount on copper infused face mask products.
Socks are one of the clothes we often use. There are many kinds of socks, including sports socks and copper socks. Many friends may be unfamiliar with copper socks and do not know what copper socks are used for.Copper Socks manufacturer will introduce what copper Socks can do.
1. Every day, 250,000 sweat glands produce nearly half a pint of sweat, which increases the possibility of unpleasant foot odors and provides ideal conditions for bacterial and fungal infections.
Bacteria and fungi can cause infections like athlete's foot. They grow in a warm, humid environment, making the area between the toes the most vulnerable.
2. Copper socks that absorb moisture and wick away sweat are particularly important. By pulling sweat away from the skin, conditions such as infections and blisters can be prevented.
Poor blood circulation puts your feet in danger every day. The right copper socks can provide a simple but important layer of protection between these feet and the threatened limbs.
3. Those with diabetes especially need healthy copper socks, preferably diabetic copper socks without seams, these seams will rub and cause blisters.
Antibacterial protection of copper socks
Infectious diseases are caused by pathogenic microorganisms (such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites), which can transmit diseases directly or indirectly from one person to another. Copper ions are only harmful to these pathogenic microorganisms, and play a vital role in fighting the spread of these pathogens.
1. Destroy 99.99% of MRSA when contacted. This is one of the toughest bacteria because of its methicillin resistance.
2. We have reached 99.9% efficacy, indicating that copper will not support the growth of any fungi or fungal spores.
Our tests show that in addition to Norovirus, which effectively destroys highly infectious diseases, it also has 99.9% anti-coronavirus efficacy.
3. Copper has been used as an effective natural tool throughout history to repel parasites such as ticks, mites and mosquitoes.
Characteristics of copper socks
1. Promote blood flow to each toe
Copper can promote angiogenesis through the synthesis of collagen and elastin, promote blood vessel development and revitalize the skin. Very suitable for people with diabetes and Raynaud's disease.
Foot odor is usually caused by a mixture of sweat and bacteria on the skin. Copper is injected throughout the copper socks to ensure that your feet remain fresh and odor-free, and even means that you do not have to wash your feet frequently.
3. Water management
Each toe is wrapped in a super soft, seamless, moisture-wicking material to ensure maximum comfort while keeping your feet cool and dry.
4. The whole copper socks are 100% pure natural copper
Completely safe, chemical-free, natural, non-medicinal and non-invasive solutions to support healthier feet.
Copper ions are bound at the molecular level, which means they will last the life of the copper socks.
5. Anti-fungus and bacteria
Bacterial and fungal infections are not only uncomfortable, they can cause itching, redness and swelling, and can also cause foot odor.
If you want to know more about copper socks, please contact Copper Plus copper socks manufacturer.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist